Skip to main content

How Do I...?


Find answers to your questions here. 

If you have a suggested question, send an email with "How do I?" in the subject line to 


How do I get a fee waiver for SAT/ACT registration?


Fee Waivers are available from your counselor.

The Pact Advisor may also provide you with a fee waiver, so see the advisor in the VICCI Center.


How do I volunteer to work in the VICCI Center?


Send an email with “Volunteer” in the subject line to: 

Volunteers work three-hour shifts (9 am – noon or noon – 3 pm) one day each week of the school year.


Where do I obtain a Work Permit?


The application for obtaining a Work Permit is available in the VICCI Center.  Ask a volunteer to show you.