Lowell High School  Logo
Lowell Library
Departments Counseling New Counseling web pages English JROTC Math & Computer Science Physical Education Science Social Science VPA World Languages
Teacher Resources iPad & Chromebook Reservations About Attendance Computer Lab - S106 Advanced Placement (AP) Nurse's Page Lowell Cooks Peer Resources SchoolLoop Access Notes for Parents/Guardians Shield and Scroll VICCI Homepage Food And Fitness Garden Wellness Center
Our School-the news Faculty Emergency Plan & Fire evacuation map Lost & Found Photo Albums Archive Athletics Contact Information Beautification Day Spring 2016 Forms & Documents Items for the bulletin Senior Class Corner Spring 2017 Course Offerings and Prerequisites Transcripts

Secondary School Reports & College Applications

For Lowell Students Applying to Private and Out of State Universities (only student who are currently attending Lowell)

  • In addition to your application, many private schools will require a Secondary School Report (SSR) or Counselor's Report (CR) which you will receive with your application or is a part of the Common Application.
  • This form must be filled out by a school official and is sent through the mail or electronically by your counselor.
  • Also, many out-of-state universities will require a school official to fill out and sign a portion of the application.
  • You must give your counselor at least 3 weeks notice.

Seventh Semester Transcripts and Mid-Year Reports

  • Some colleges may request seventh semester grades.  If you applied to your school through Common Application your counselor will be submitting a Mid-Year Report that contains your transcript, fall semester grades included.  You do not need to request another transcript to be sent from the VICCI.

  • If you applied on paper you will need to request the transcript be sent.  Follow the instructions above.  

  • Schools that do not normally request seventh semester grades are:

    • California State Universities (unless specifically requested by the University)

    • University of California

    • Community Colleges

****Final Transcripts for SENIORS****

All schools require a Final Transcript to include your 2nd semester grades and your graduation date. Each senior must fill out a senior survey, where they indicate which college they will be attending the following school year. This is how we know which college/university you need your transcript sent to.  Each senior will order these in April


Your transcript will be sent by the San Francisco Unified School District in July.  Your individual counselor does NOT have access to your official transcript and cannot send it to your college/university.  Please contact the Transcript Office.