General Information Regarding Transcripts:
If you need a copy of your transcript, please request a copy in the VICCI center at least one day in advance. Ask the Transcirpt Registrar for assistance.
Fill out a request form in the VICCI, any time between 9 am – 3pm every day. There is no cost.
*If you want an Official Transcript sent to a Non-Common Application college/university, you must bring an envelope addressed to the undergraduate admissions office of the college/university you wish to receive it.
All graduated Lowell students may obtain a transcript from the San Francisco Unified Transcript Office :
727 Golden Gate Avenue, Bungalow 1, San Francisco, CA 94102, Phone: (415)241-3030 (press 2 for transcripts). Contact Person: Maricela Tufo, email@example.comGraduated seniors are charged a $5.00 fee for each transcript requested.
Secondary School Reports & Applications
For Students Applying to Private and Out of State Universities
- In addition to your application, many private schools will require a Secondary School Report (SSR) or Counselor's Report (CR) which you will receive with your application or it is a part of the Common Application.
- This form must be filled out by a school official and mailed from the school or sent electronically by your counselor.
- Also, many out-of-state universities will require a school official to fill out and sign a portion of the application.
- You must give your counselor at least 3 weeks notice from the deadline if you are requesting a paper SSR be sent.
Seventh Semester Transcripts and Mid Year Reports
Some colleges may request seventh semester grades. If you applied to your school through the Common Application, your counselor will be submitting a Mid-Year Report that contains your transcript, fall semester grades included. You do not need to request another transcript to be sent from the VICCI.
If you applied by paper you will need to request that the transcript be sent. Follow the instructions above.
Colleges that do not normally request seventh semester grades are:
- California State Universities (unless specifically requested by the University)
- University of California
- Community Colleges
Final Transcripts for SENIORS
All schools require a Final Transcript to include your 2nd semester grades and your graduation date. Each senior must fill out a senior survey, where they indicate which college they will be attending in the Fall. This is how we know which college/university you need your transcript sent to. Each senior will order these in May.
Your transcript will be sent by the San Francisco Unified School District in July. Your individual counselor does NOT have access to your official transcript and cannot send it to your college/university. Please contact the SFUSD Transcript Office.